Welcome to Twosome. These terms and conditions are intended to keep Twosome a safe place for all of our members.
By creating a profile on Twosome you accept the terms and conditions set out herein.
1. Acceptance of Terms
These terms may be updated from time to time, without notification. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms.
2. Description of the Services Provided by Twosome
Twosome is an online service for people who are looking to meet people in New Zealand. Twosome allows you to create a profile about yourself, and to search for people and send messages to people looking to meet other people in New Zealand.
All services provided by Twosome are provided "as is". Twosome assumes no responsibility for the timeliness of communications, the mis-delivery of information, the availability of the service, or the misconduct of any of its members.
3. At Your Own Risk
In a small number of cases Twosome members may not be who they say they are. As an online service, there is the possibility of members misrepresenting themselves including misrepresentations around appearance, age, gender, sexuality, martial status or any other attributes we ask members to provide on their profile. Transactions and communications conducted with other members are entirely at your own risk. Twosome takes no responsibility for any misconduct of its members. Twosome takes no responsibility for members that have registered under false pretences or any attempts by members to mislead other members. Proceed with caution for all communications with other members are conducted entirely at your own risk.
4. Your Obligations as a Member
Becoming a member is free. You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member. You cannot become a member if you have ever been convicted of a violent or sexually related criminal offence.
As a member of Twosome, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Your obligations as a user and member of Twosome include:
- You will adhere to the Twosome Code.
- You will provide complete and accurate personal information when registering to use the service. You will maintain your personal information to keep it true, accurate and complete at all times.
- You will not register under multiple identities or personas.
- You will create a profile that is accurate, truthful and complete.
- You will not create a profile that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not post pornography or photos containing nudity.
- You will not breach other people’s privacy or post images or messages that do not belong to you.
- You will conduct communications through Twosome in good faith.
- You will not use Twosome profiles to promote a business, product or service.
- You shall not attempt to damage or harm the Twosome website or services.
- You will not harass other members or spam members with an unreasonable number of messages.
5. Removal of Profiles
Profiles are not pre-screened for content. Twosome reserves the right to remove any profile that it finds unsuitable for any reason, or in breach of these terms. Removal of profiles may or may not also result in the termination of membership.
6. Termination of Membership
Twosome reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member of the Twosome service for any reason without entering into further discussions with the member concerned. Membership will be terminated if multiple profiles are in breach of these terms and conditions, or the behaviour of the member is deemed to be unsatisfactory or inappropriate.
7. System Integrity
Twosome will make the best possible efforts to ensure the highest possible availability of the Twosome app and services.
However, Twosome takes no responsibility for any lack of system availability, or any losses that are incurred as a result of app availability or performance. No responsibility is assumed by Twosome for the corruption of any of the data held by Twosome.
8. Replying to Profiles
Members will only reply to profiles where there is a genuine intention or interest.
9. Fees and Twosome Plus
Twosome offers a paid membership service called Twosome Plus. The fee charged for this service is NZD $14.99 per month and is payable using PayPal or credit card online. Charges to your credit card will appear from "Twosome Ltd".
Fees charged for Twosome Plus are payable in advance and are non-refundable. In the event that you are removed from the app for breaking these terms any remaining subscription fee will be lost and is not refundable.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of Twosome is at your sole risk.
12. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that:
Twosome shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses that result from the service, or the inability to access the service.
Twosome shall not be liable for the conduct or statements of other third parties to the service.